Are you ready for the driver’s seat? Is the open road calling your name? Don’t let this year’s camping season pass you by. There are so many places to see, people to visit and experiences waiting for you. It’s just a matter of getting there.
This is where the Jayco Greyhawk Class C Motorhome comes in. With it’s compact class C size, you can pick up and go at a moment’s notice. The interior features a modern design while still retaining a comfortable environment you are sure to feel right a home in.
Plus, you will love how the Greyhawk rides. Jayco has done a fantastic job with their J-Ride Plus Ride and Handling package which allows the Greyhawk to glide smoothly down the road even under the roughest conditions.
JRide Plus is one of the most advanced rides on the market and includes these unique features :
- Hellwig helper springs- These springs work with the chassis existing springs to give the motorhome more rigidity and stability.
- Rubber isolation body mounts- These mounts, not available on competing products, create an interface between metal components, helping to dampen noise and minimize vibrations throughout your Jayco motorhome.
- Computer balanced driveshaft- Every Jayco motorhome driveshaft is balanced. This extra step, overlooked by many competitors, ensures the driveshaft is properly tuned to reduce shudder and vibrations, while ensuring power is efficiently transmitted to the wheels.
- Bilstein shock absorbers- A unique monotube gas-pressure design that provides optimum ride quality and vehicle control.
- Oversized sway bar- Connecting opposite wheels together, a stabilizer bar raises and lowers each side of the unit to similar heights, reducing sideways tilting when cornering.
Visually, the Jayco Greyhawk is one sharp coach. Rounded lines and upgraded interior features give this Class C motorhome a unique elegance that is sure to be a hit at the campground.
But the Greyhawk is not just a pretty face. Jayco’s quality construction is what their reputation is built on and why they offer the longest manufacturers warranty in the industry.
The overhead bunk has a weight rating of 750 pounds which is just one example of the strength of this construction. With a Tuff Shell, vacuum bonded laminated roof, sidewalls and floor, bead foam insulation, and a seamless, one piece, molded front fiberglass cap, the Greyhawk is as durable as they come.
To experience the Jayco Greyhawk’s luxury interior and smooth handling ride for yourself, Contact Us at Chesapeake RV or stop by Our Location today. We’d love to take you out for a test ride to show off this amazing motorhome!