There’s nothing like a well made shake. Especially when you can sit around and enjoy it with your family, be it game night, movie night or just a special treat. Here are a few to enjoy on a hot night while you kick back and relax in your RV.
Chocolate Mug Milkshake
Recipe makes 4 servings
- 4 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, brown sugar, white sugar and cinnamon. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Chocolate Mug Milkshake (n.d.)
Retrieved from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocolate-Mug-Milkshake/
Thick Chocolate Shake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup powdered chocolate drink mix
- 1 teaspoon powdered egg whites
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, chocolate drink mix and powdered egg whites. Cover, and blend until smooth. You may need to stop and stir once or twice to get it evenly mixed. The shake will be very thick.
Thick Chocolate Shake (n.d.)
Retrieved from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Thick-Chocolate-Shake/
Fountain-Style Vanilla Malt Shake
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup carbonated water
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- In a blender, mix together milk, carbonated water, malted milk powder and vanilla extract. Scoop in ice cream. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass and serve.
Fountain-Style Vanilla Malt Shake (n.d.)
Retrieved from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Fountain-Style-Vanilla-Malt-Shake/
Quick Berry Milkshake
Recipe makes 6 servings
- 4 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fill the blender 3/4 full of ice cubes. Pour in the milk, sugar, berries and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
Quick Berry Milkshake (n.d.)
Retrieved from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Quick-Berry-Milkshake/
Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Shake
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons chocolate instant breakfast mix
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 4 cubes ice
- In a blender, combine milk, instant breakfast mix, peanut butter, bananas and ice. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve immediately.
Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Shake (n.d.)
Retrieved from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocolate-Banana-Peanut-Butter-Shake/
Strawberry Kiwi Milkshakes
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 cups sliced kiwifruit
- 4 cups milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Place the strawberries, kiwi, milk, and ice cream in a blender (in batches, if necessary), and blend until smooth. Pour into tall cups, and enjoy!
Strawberry Kiwi Milkshakes (n.d.)
Retrieved from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Strawberry-Kiwi-Milkshakes/
Chocolate Chocolate Milkshake
- 2 cups premium quality chocolate ice cream
- 2 (1.65 ounce) bars dark chocolate candy bars, diced
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate shavings, for garnish
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Combine the ice cream, diced chocolate, and 1/2 cup whipped cream in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses, and garnish with 1/4 cup whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Chocolate Chocolate Milkshakes (n.d.)
Retrieved from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocolate-Chocolate-Milkshake/